rye za TRIP tan
What is this drug used for?
– It is used to treat migraine headaches.
Frequently reported side effects of this drug
– Loss of strength and energy
Other side effects of this drug: Talk with your doctor right away if you have any of these signs of:
– Severe cardiac abnormalities like chest, throat, neck, or jaw tightness, pain, pressure, or heaviness; break out in a cold sweat; shortness of breath; fast heartbeat; abnormal heartbeat; or severe dizziness or passing out
– Severe cerebrovascular disease like change in strength on one side is greater than the other, trouble speaking or thinking, change in balance, or vision changes
– Severe or persistent headache
– Severe dizziness
– Passing out
– Vision changes
– Burning or numbness feeling
– Severe nausea
– Severe abdominal pain
– Bloody diarrhea
– Weight loss
– Leg cramps
– Sensation of heaviness or tightness in legs
– Sensation of cold
– Burning or aching in feet or toes
– Mood changes
– Skin discoloration
– Serotonin syndrome like dizziness, severe headache, agitation, sensing things that seem real but are not, fast heartbeat, abnormal heartbeat, flushing, tremors, sweating a lot, change in balance, severe nausea, or severe diarrhea
– Signs of a significant reaction like wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; seizures; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Storage and Stability
Store at room temperature of 15?C to 30?C (59?F to 86?F); orally disintegrating tablets should be stored in blister pack until administration.
Cardiovascular: Chest pain, flushing, palpitations
Central nervous system: Dizziness, drowsiness, euphoria, fatigue (more common in adults), feeling of heaviness, headache, hypoesthesia, pain, paresthesia
Gastrointestinal: Abdominal distress (children), diarrhea, nausea, sore throat, vomiting, xerostomia
Neuromuscular & skeletal: Jaw pain, jaw pressure, jaw tightness, neck pain, neck pressure, neck tightness, tremor, weakness
Respiratory: Dyspnea, pharyngeal edema, pressure on pharynx
Rare but important or life-threatening: Anaphylaxis, anaphylactoid reaction, angina pectoris, angioedema, auditory impairment (children), blurred vision, bradycardia, confusion, edema, hallucination (children), hypertensive crisis, ischemic heart disease, memory impairment, myocardial infarction, pruritus, seizure, syncope, tachycardia, tinnitus, tongue edema, toxic epidermal necrolysis, vasospasm, vertigo, wheezing
There are no reviews yet.