Pulmopres 20 mg (Tadalafil)
Buy Pulmopres 20 mg Online,?pulmopress is a generic form of Tadalafil. pulmopress was developed by?Cipla Ltd, they also known as one of the most renowned generics manufacturer in India.
WHAT Pulmopres 20 mg IS AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR?
It?is a treatment for men with erectile dysfunction. This is when a man cannot get, or keep a hard, erect pe**is suitable for s**ual activity.
It?belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 20 inhibitors. Following s**ual stimulation
It?works by helping the blood vessels in your pe**is to relax, allowing the flow of blood into your pe**is. The result of this is improved erectile function. It?will not help you if you do not have erectile dysfunction.
It is important to note that Pulmopres 20 mg does not work if there is no s**ual stimulation. You and your partner will need to engage in foreplay, just as you would if you were not tacking a medicine for erectile dysfunction.
BEFORE YOU TAKE Pulmopres 20 mg
Do not take Pulmopres 20 mg:
- – if you are taking any form of organic nitrate or nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite. This is a group of medicines (?nitrates?) used in the treatment of angina pectoris (?chest pain?). Pulmopres 20 mg has been shown to increase the effect of these drugs. If you are taking any form of nitrate or are unsure tell your doctor.- If you have serious heart disease or have had a recent heart attack- If you have had a recent stroke- If you have low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure.- If you are (hypersensitive) allergic to Pulmopres 20 mg or anyof the other ingredients of Pulmopres 20 mg
Tack special care with Pulmopres 20 mg:
- – S**ual activity carries a possible risk to patients with heart disease because it puts an extra strain on your heart. If you have a heart problem you should tell your doctor.
- – The following are reason why Pulmopres 20 mg may also not be sutaible for you. If any of them apply to you, talk to your doctor before you take the medicine:- You have sickle cell anaemia (an abnormality of red blood cells), multiple myeloma (cancer of the bone marrow), leukaemia (cancer of the blood cells) or any deformation of your pe**is.- You have a serious liver or kidney problem.
Tacking other medicines:
As a general rule, always tell your doctor if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicine, even those not prescribed, This includes vitamins and herbal supplements, because these substances can interact with?It. Check with your doctor before changing or discontinuing any medication or supplement. This is particularly important if you are treated with nitrates as you should not take Pulmopres 20 mg if you are taking these medicines. Do not take Pulmopres 20 mg with other medicines if your doctor tells you that you may not. Your doctor can help you to adjust your medications and find the right treatment for you back on your health history. You should not used Pulmopres 20 mg together with any other treatments for erectile dysfunctions.?Pulmopres 20 mg is not intended for use by women or by children under age of 18.
Driving and using machines:
As dizziness has been reported in men taking Pulmopres 20 mg in clinical studies, you should be aware of how you react to Pulmopres 20 mg before you drive or operate machinery.
Information foe men intolerant of lactose, one of the ingredients of Pulmopres 20 mg:
Pulmopres 20 mg contains lactose and you should not be taken by patients with rare hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, the Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption.
HOW TO TAKE Pulmopres 20 mg
Always take?It?exactly as your doctor has instructed you. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure. The recommended starting dose is one 10 mg tablet before s**ual activity. If the effect of this dose is too weak your doctor may increase the dose to 20 mg. In most cases, if you would take this medication daily, then your doctor might prescribe a lower dose of 2.5 to 5 mg a day.?This?tablets are for oral use. Swallow the tablet whole with some water. You may take It?with or without food.
You may take a Pulmopres 20 mg tablet at any point in time from 30 minutes to 10 hours before s**ual activity. Pulmopres 20 mg may still be effective up to 24 hours after taking the tablet. It is important to note that Pulmopres 20 mg does not work if there is no s**ual stimulation. You and your partner will need to engage in foreplay, just as you would if you were not taking a medicine for erectile dysfunction.
You should NOT take Pulmopres 20 mg more than once a day.
Daily use of Pulmopres 20 mg is strongly discouraged.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I MISS A DOSE?
Pulmopres 20 mg?is used as needed, you are not likely to be on a dosing schedule. If you take it?every day and you miss a dose, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I TAKE OVERDOSE?
Any medication taken in excess can have serious consequences. If you suspect an overdose of Pulmopres 20 mg, seek medical attention immediately.
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS
Memory loss, Back pain, Diarrhoea, Facial redness, Flushing, Headache, Muscle pain, Nasal congestion, Sneezing, Sore throat, Stomach upset
Pulmopres 20 mg PRECAUTIONS
Your doctor will want to take your complete medical history before prescribing?Pulmopres 20 mg. Tell your doctor is you have cardiovascular issues, chest pain, heart disease, arrhythmia, heart attack, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, liver damage, kidney damage, ulcers, bleeding problems, cancer, sickle cell anaemia, or if your pe**is is anatomically deformed
WHY DO WE ONLY SELL GENERIC?
There is a good reason why we only offer quality generic medications at aipctshop.co. We believe in value for money and it is impossible to go past generics if you want your dollar to go further. Brand name medications are always more expensive than generics – even when the medication concerned has come off patent. There is generally little difference between brand name and generic medications apart from the price tag. Both contain the labelled quantity of active component. They generally differ only in non-active components like fillers, colouring and binding agents. It is the affordability of generics that appeals most to our customers.
The reason we offer so many different pills and tablets is for people who prefer to swallow capsules rather than tablets, or those who prefer to chew a pill prior to swallowing. Jellies are in liquid gel form so their onset is slightly faster and sublingual dissolve under the tongue.
OUR COMBO PACKS
Combo packs allow you to try different medications so that you can find out which you prefer. Our Combo Trial pack contains our three most popular regular strength medications, while our Pro Combo Pack contains our stronger products.
GUARANTEED DELIVERY AND GUARANTEED QUALITY
- – We deliver. Please email us if you do not receive your order within the delivery time frame that has been specified. We offer to reship your order if necessary after tracking it for you.
- – We guarantee the quality of our ED and PE medications. If you are unhappy with the results you have had, simply contact us. We offer to send you a replacement order or to refund you (your choice).
DRUG INTERACTION FOR Pulmopres 20 mg
- Food : It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at at a fixed time.Avoid it with grapefruit juice.Alcohol : Tadalafil can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further increase this effect.Pregnancy : It is probably safe to use during pregnancy.Animal studies have shown no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.Lactation : Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
- – Keep out of the reach and sight of children.- Store in the original package.- Do not use after the expiry date stated on the carton and blister.- Store below 30?C. Store protected from moisture.- Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children. Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture (not in the bathroom).
- – Do not take more than once per day.- It?s best to take this drug about 1 hour before s**ual activity, but you can take anywhere between 4 hours and 30 minutes before you need it.- If you have an erection for more than 4 hours, call a doctor.- The drug works best when taken on an empty stomach.- Do not take the drug if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems.- Tadalafil may cause dizziness. Do not drive or operate machinery after taking sildenafil.- Drinking too much ?alcohol before taking tadalafil can temporarily impair the ability to get an erection. To get the maximum benefit from the medicine, it is advised not to drink excessive amounts of alcohol before taking this drug.
– ?You should avoid drinking grapefruit juice while taking tadalafil as it may increase the side effects.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR Pulmopres 20 mg
Q. Pulmopres 20 mg/ Cialis/ megalis/ tazzle is better than sildenafil or same?
Pulmopres 20 mg/ Cialis/ megalis/ tazzle and sildenafil both treat erectile dysfunction effectively. The effectiveness may vary with individual taking the medicine. Always consult your doctor regarding its use.
Q. Can I take Pulmopres 20 mg with sildenafil?
Avoid taking Pulmopres 20 mg?with sildenafil. Concomitant therapy is not recommended and it may also worsen the side effects caused by individual medicine.
Q. Is Pulmopres 20 mg addictive?
No, Pulmopres 20 mg is not an addictive drug. However some people may develop emotional or psychological dependence on the medicine.
Q. Is Pulmopres 20 mg safe?
If used for approved indication in appropriate doses, Pulmopres 20 mg?is relatively safe. Please consult your doctor before taking the drug.
Q. Can I take Pulmopres 20 mg forever?
Please consult your doctor for the dose and duration of the treatment required.
Q. Does Pulmopres 20 mg delays ejaculation, affects sperms, affects fertility, and increases testosterone?
No, Pulmopres 20 mg does not delay ejaculation, and have no effect on sperms, fertility and testosterone.
Q. How long does Pulmopres 20 mg last?
Generally effects of Pulmopres 20 mg?lasts up to 36 hours, however the effect may vary depending on the individual taking the medicine.
Q. Can I take Pulmopres 20 mg?with metoprolol, lisinopril, prednisone, losartan?
Pulmopres 20 mg when taken with metoprolol, lisinopril, prednisone, losartan may cause low blood pressure. Please consult your doctor for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
Q. Can I take Pulmopres 20 mg?with high blood pressure?
If you are taking any medicines to treat high blood pressure (antihypertensives), taking Pulmopres 20 mg?with antihypertensives may cause low blood pressure. Please consult your doctor for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
WHY IS Pulmopres 20 mg A TRUSTED BRAND IN THE FIELD OF IMPOTENCE MEDICATION?
Pulmopres 20 mg?(tadalafil) is a medication formulated used for treating erectile dysfunction or impotence. Many erectile dysfunction patients have trusted?Pulmopres 20 mg?as a medication since its main component -Tadalafil, was approved in November 2003 by the FDA. this licensed medication is proven to have 78% success in allowing men to have a successful intercourse. The factor that sets it more advantageous to patients compared to other impotence treatment is that?Pulmopres 20 mg?is known to be an effective medication in men even with medical conditions and various health problems.
Similar to other drugs aimed to treat erectile dysfunction,?Pulmopres 20 mg?is created to deliver the following specific benefits during a s**ual activity:
- – Erection is achieved and maintained.- Experience harder erection.- Get greater frequency of orgasms.- Satisfaction and enjoyment is increased.
IN TAKE MISTAKES THAT CAUSE TROUBLE TO Pulmopres 20 mg PATIENTS - WHAT SHOULD YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- – Grapefruit :?There?s an alarming fact about experiencing serious?Pulmopres 20 mg?side effects – despite not taking it more than once a day. And that is if you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice alongside taking the medication. Many may not be aware that grapefruit may actually cause Pulmopres 20 mg?to be increased in amount through your bloodstream – which is not at all safe. Learn more about this as you consult with your pharmacist or doctor.
- – Nitrates : When?Pulmopres 20 mg?is taken alongside any medication containing nitrates, this may cause an increase in your heart rate and?may lower your blood pressure. Nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate and isosorbide dinitrate are some to mention. These are normally what compose the drugs to treat Angina – a heart pain. When you combine taking nitrates with?Pulmopres 20 mg, this may cause you further heart pain – or worse, even a heart attack. Make sure you have discussed your medical condition before taking?Pulmopres 20 mg?to avoid such risks.
- – Alpha-Blocking Drugs : Drugs used to treat high blood pressure primarily is comprised of terazosin – which works by lowering blood pressure. Make sure that before you take?Pulmopres 20 mg, you are on a stable dose of your high blood pressure medication or alpha blocker. In this case,?Pulmopres 20 mg?must be taken at the lowest dose.
- – Alcohol : Drinking alcohol itself can already cause a lowering of the blood pressure – thus, worse is expected if alcohol is taken alongside?Pulmopres 20 mg. Expect an excessive drop in blood pressure with such combination.
- – Other Similar Drugs : Other forms of tadalafil – the major component of?Pulmopres 20 mg?should also be avoided when taking?Pulmopres 20 mg. A few to mention are vardenafil and sildenafil citrate. This will cause you an overdose and could lead to severe side effects or could even be fatal, in the worst case.
There are no reviews yet.