(loe te PRED nol)
What is this drug used for?
– It is used to treat eye irritation.
– It is used to ease allergy signs.
– It is used to treat eye swelling.
– It is used to treat eye pain after eye surgery.
Frequently reported side effects of this drug
– Dry eyes
– Blurred vision
– Foreign body sensation in eye
– Runny nose
– Sore throat
Other side effects of this drug: Talk with your doctor right away if you have any of these signs of:
– Vision changes
– Eye pain
– Severe eye irritation
– Signs of a significant reaction like wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; seizures; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Storage and Stability
Store at 15?C to 25?C (59?F to 77?F); do not freeze.
Central nervous system: Foreign body sensation of eye, headache
Dermatologic: Erythema of eyelid
Endocrine & metabolic: Chemosis
Local: Application site burning
Ophthalmic: Anterior chamber inflammation, blurred vision, conjunctival hyperemia, conjunctivitis, corneal changes, corneal edema, epiphora, eye discharge, eye discomfort, eye irritation, eye pain, eye pruritus, increased intraocular pressure, injected sclera, keratoconjunctivitis, photophobia, posterior capsule opacification, uveitis, visual disturbance, xerophthalmia
Respiratory: Pharyngitis, rhinitis
There are no reviews yet.