eye VAB ra deen
What is this drug used for?
– It is used to treat heart failure (weak heart).
– It is used in certain patients with heart failure to lower the chance of having to go to the hospital for heart failure that gets worse.
– It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
Other side effects of this drug: Talk with your doctor right away if you have any of these signs of:
– Slow heartbeat
– Abnormal heartbeat
– Passing out
– Chest pain
– Shortness of breath
– Loss of strength and energy
– Vision changes
– Severe headache
– Signs of a significant reaction like wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; seizures; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Storage and Stability
Store at 25?C (77?F); excursions are permitted between 15?C and 30?C (59?F and 86?F). To protect from light, keep oral solution ampules in original foil pouches until use.
1% to 10%:
Cardiovascular: Bradycardia (4% to 10%), hypertension (9%), atrial fibrillation (8%)
Central nervous system: Phosphene (3%)
Frequency not defined: Cardiovascular: Heart block, sinoatrial arrest
<1%, postmarketing, and/or case reports: Angioedema, diplopia, erythema, hypotension, pruritus, skin rash, syncope, torsades de pointes, urticaria, ventricular fibrillation, ventricular tachycardia, vertigo, visual impairment
There are no reviews yet.